BIOAnahi Ayala Iacucci holds a Master degree from Colombia University - School of International and Public Affairs, a BA in International Affairs from the University of Bologna and a Master in Human Rights from the University of Padova. Anahi has consulted for NGOs and international organizations on the use of ICT4D, new technologies and crisis mapping, and namely UNOCHA Iraq Inter-Agency Information and Analysis Unit, Alliance Guinea, Freedom House, the World Bank, Ushahidi, NDI and the Popular Engagement Policy Lab. Anahi is also the Co-Founder of the Standby Task Force, and a member of the International Network of Crisis Mappers. Anahi Ayala Iacucci is currently Internews Media Innovation Advisor for the Africa Region, Health and Humanitarian Media for Internews, covering Central African Republic, Chad, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Nigeria, Republic of South Sudan and Haiti.
- The conundrum of digital humanitarianism: when the crowd does harm
- Kenya Westgate Mall Attack: social media sources
- Asia Trip 2013: Follow the adventures of a crisis mapper in Asia!
- Why citizens’ feedback is a false issue
- Crisis Mapping Intelligence Information during the Libyan Civil War
- Kenya: one election, 7 phone services, 3 maps and some confusion!
- 2012 in review
- Breaking news: Journalism is dead!
- Applying the Agile Development Methodology to Funding: an open letter to Donors
- An Agile Development Manifesto for ICT4D projects